- Central Sterile Supply Department Items
- Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer
- Autoclave Machines
- Flash Autoclave
- Hospital Steam Sterilizer
- Plasma Sterilizer
- Front Loading Autoclave
- Horizontal Autoclave Sterilizer
- Table Top Sterilizer
- Modular Operation Theatre
- Ultrasonic Cleaner
- Static Pass Box
- Biological Indicator
- Sealing Machine
- Air Gun
- Personal Protection Kit
- High Pressure Autoclaves
- Ultrasonic Cleaning Equipment
- Medical Sterilizers
- Disinfectant Chamber
- Steam Autoclaves
- Central Air Conditioner
- Air Handling Unit
- ETO Sterilizer
- Hospital Sterilizer
Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer
- Minimum Order Quantity
- 1 Unit
- Price Range
- 200000.00 - 800000.00 INR/Unit
- Clinics, Hospitals
- It is used for sterilizing medical instruments
- Dry Heat Sterilization Equipments
Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer Advantages:
1) Sturdy construction
2) Excellent sterilizing
3) User friendly interface
4) Impeccable performance
Features Of Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer:
1) Control system provides strict control of vacuum, chamber temperature, exposure / aeration time etc. To assure consistent, accurate performance.
2) Cycle progresses automatically through vacuum ,exposure, sterilizing, and aerating phases which held in memory even if a power outage occurs.
3) Screen on the control panel indicate specific phases during the operation.
4) A leak test function takes a prevision of any leakage possibility and the sterilizer can be started only when the vacuum is completely drawn.
5) Use individual gas canister of 100% ethylene oxide. It eliminates potential leakage from tanks or fittings.
6) Negative chamber pressure ensures that gas cannot escape into operating area.
7) There is no release of E.O gas until puncturing occurs inside the sterilizer and only after the door is locked and a complete vacuum is drawn.
8) Aeration system reduces the potential for operator exposure to EO.
9) An effective air filter is used to prevent contaminated air from entering into the chamber.
10) The construction of chamber and cabinet are made of high quality stainless steel for high performance of corrosive resistance against.
11) Material of construction built for internal chamber is of SS 316.
12) PLC - Display: 4"3' Color touch screen
13) Automation Hardware: PLC (CE approved, CLASS 1 DIV2 Groups ABCD)
Safety devices Of Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer:
1) Cycle does not start unless chamber is locked also door-unlocked signal is displayed on the control panel.
2) High temperature deviation in chamber actuate Ethylene Oxide Sterilizers audible alarm and protective device cuts off the heating source immediately.
3) A leak test function takes a prevision of any leakage possibility and the sterilizer can be started only when the vacuum is completely drawn.
4) RCCB protects control units when short circuit or overload occurs.
Type of Sterilizer
Ethylene Oxide Sterilizer
- Supply Ability
- 50 Unit Per Month
- Delivery Time
- 20-25 Days
- Main Domestic Market
- All India